OIL MIST ELIMINATORS
- It collects 99.97% of Oil drop lets 0.3 micron and larger.
- Removes virtually 100% of Oil Mist elimination.
- The Recovered Oil return to reservoir minimizing Oil Loses.
- At the heart of the Dollinger Oil Must Eliminator is a high efficiency coalescing element.
- The Coalescers combine small aerosols through the filter media to form large droplets
- Filter housing is designed and constructed in accordance with the ASME VIII.
- Constructed of carbon steel or stainless steel. Special requirements for low temperature applications can also be accommodated.
- Efficient radial fin filter element design which provides the largest filtration area for a given element size.
- Ensured integrity up to a differential pressure of 50 psid.
- Dollinger filter element can be cleaned and re-used many times.
- Elements may be inter-changed to vary the degree of filtration.
- Water / oil mist removed from compressed air lines
- Oil recovery downstream of rotating machinery
- Pre-filter / separator to absorptive air / gas dehydration systems
- Removal of final traces of free liquids from natural gas for the protection of instrumentation, valves, piping,
- A premium coalescing element is also available for high temperature or corrosive applications.
- Carbon Steel with hammer tone finish.
- ASME code designed and built.
- Closure hinge standard on vessels 275mm OD and larger.
- Head lift assembly available.
- Flanged Adapter available for threaded connections.
- Stainless steel or other materials of construction available
- It provides 98% efficiency at 10 microns.
- It has an maximum dirt holding on minimum pressure lost.
- An electro galvanized steel frame and synthetic fibre filter medium combine to make the element cleanable and reusable.
- This assures positive sealing with no contaminant bypass and a high differential pressure capacity.
- All models can be furnished with a variety of interface connection including the transition section