center Line butterfly Valves
or over 40 years Center Line® has been a market leader in resilient seated butterfly valves, providing customers with unmatched reliability. Typical applications include HVAC, chemical/petrochemical processing, food and beverage, power and utilities, pulp and paper. Center Line RS product line is ideal for severe abrasive and corrosive environments.
CENTER LINE® Butterfly Valves Series RS
Center Line® RS resilient seated butterfly valves offer superior design features provide repeatable vacuum tight shutoff in severe abrasive and corrosive environments for a variety of applications.
- Replaceable cartridge seat design with solid backup ring allows best fit for vacuum applications and minimum costs over lifetime.
- Only 2 wetted parts, disc and seat, with no exposed metal-to-metal contact points, for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Self-centering disc with smooth finish and spherical edge reduces wear and resists corrosion and abrasion.
CENTER LINE® Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves
Center Line® has been a market leader in resilient seated butterfly valves for more than 40 years, in a wide range of applications including heating, ventilating, and air conditioning, power generation, water, and vacuum services.
- Suitable for both gaseous and liquid service
- Phenolic Backed Seat for superior sealing and long term use
- Single-piece stem design assures even torque distribution
- Positive shutoff bi-directionally
- Direct mount automation