We represent Dollinger, a company of SPX which is the original filter manufacturer for large turbines, gas engines and diesel engines for brands like GE, Rolls Royce, Elsthong, Dresser and etc. So, if you have one of these equipment, we can offer you one of the original filters. We represent Dollinger in Pakistan
OIL MIST ELIMINATORS
- It collects 99.97% of Oil droplets 0.3 microns and larger.
- Removes virtually 100% of Oil Mist elimination.
- The Recovered Oil return to reservoir minimizing Oil Loses.
- At the heart of the Dollinger Oil Must Eliminator is a high efficiency coalescing element.
- The Coalescers combine small aerosols through the filter media to form large droplets
- The filter housing is designed and constructed in accordance with the ASME VIII.
- Constructed of carbon steel or stainless steel. Special requirements for low-temperature applications can also be accommodated.
- Efficient radial fin filter element design which provides the largest filtration area for a given element size.
- Ensured integrity up to a differential pressure of 50 psid.
- Dollinger filter element can be cleaned and reused many times.
- Elements may be interchanged to vary the degree of filtration.
- Water/oil mist removed from compressed airlines
- Oil recovery downstream of rotating machinery
- Pre-filter / separator to absorptive air/gas dehydration systems
- Removal of final traces of free liquids from natural gas for the protection of instrumentation, valves, piping,
- A premium coalescing element is also available for high temperature or corrosive applications.
- Carbon Steel with hammer tone finish.
- ASME code designed and built.
- Closure hinge standard on vessels 275mm OD and larger.
- Head lift assembly available.
- Flanged Adapter is available for threaded connections.
- Stainless steel or other materials of construction available
- It provides 98% efficiency at 10 microns.
- It has maximum dirt holding on minimum pressure loss.
- An electro-galvanized steel frame and synthetic fibre filter medium combine to make the element cleanable and reusable.
- This assures positive sealing with no contaminant bypass and a high differential pressure capacity.
- All models can be furnished with a variety of interface connection including the transition section