Centrifugal compressor product offering with the acquisition of the former Centrifugal Compression division of Cameron International. With this acquisition, we broaden our portfolio to now include the TURBO-AIR® and MSG® compressor product lines in addition to our Centac brand. The addition of the TURBO-AIR and MSG compressors expands our market coverage to higher pressure, higher flow, and process gas compression applications.
WHY CHOOSE TURBO-GAS COMPRESSORS?
- Prevents oil contamination of your system
- Reduces NOX and carbon footprint
- Patented non-contacting gas seal design
- Conservative gearing design
- Stainless steel compression elements
- Patented, low-pressure hydrostatic squeeze-film pinion bearings
- Centrifugal compressors are proven to have a long mean time between failures
- (MTBF), and independent research has shown an industry-leading availability of 99.7%.
Easy, Low-Cost Maintenance
- Compression elements do not wear or require periodic replacement
- Compact design offers a minimum number of connections
No foundations required
Complete package ready for plug-and-play
Since 1955, Ingersoll Rand Engineered Centrifugal Compression has manufactured more than 14,000 centrifugal compressors.
Applications and Industries Served
- Gas Boosting
- Renewable Energy
- Air Separation
- Power Generation
- Gas Processing
- Siloxane Removal
- Multiple Process
- Landfill Gas
- Natural Gas
- Digester Gas
- Additional Resources
- Typical Landfill Gas-to-Energy System