Centrifugal Pumps are the most common and well-established pumps on the market. Johnson Pump offers several series of centrifugal pumps, many of which comply with ISO, DIN & API standards.
Self-priming/Liquid Ring type
- Combination shaft seal & Vacuum pump of liquid ring type
- Shaft seal with integrated venturi/injector system
- Frame-mounted IEC motors in horizontal or vertical configurations
Solids & gaseous content handling pump
- Combipumps with vortex technology
- The recessed and specially formed impeller can handle gaseous content as well as solids
- Free hydraulic passage up to 100mm.
- Option for oil-quench, integrated venturi unit for self-priming capabilities or handling of higher gas content.
Submerged pump with dry motor
- Combiseries of Vertical, long-shafted sump pump closed, half-open and vortex impellers, depending on solids contents
- The specially developed range for applications in paint spraying installations with water curtains and cleaning installations with solvents.
Mag Coupled Pump
- Heavy-duty seal-less close-coupled pump according to ISO5199 and EN22858
- Max. capacity: 280m3/h
- Max.head: 140m
- Max. pressure: 160 bar
- Max. temp: 200degC
- Max. speed: 3600 rpm
- Materials: cast iron, nodular cast iron, stainless steel, duplex, Alloy 20, Hastelloy C