|Universal II Series Positive Displacement Pumps
The U2 pumps provide a compact, lightweight, cost-efficient means of transferring, loading and unloading liquids on floating offshore drilling and production units.
• 316 stainless steel pump body and cover; 316L optional
• Up to 500 psi (34.5 bar) pressure capability
• Bi-directional flow.
• Rotors, locked with unique washers and torqued nuts, rotate securely in either direction.
• Non-galling Waukesha “88” alloy rotors; permits running at tighter clearances and pumping a wide range of viscosities
• No internal rotor contact eliminates need to rely on pump fluid as a lubrication
5000 series Positive Displacement Pumps