tEXSTEAM Plug Valve
TEXSTEAM plug valves have a long history of reliability in tough service conditions such as H2S, CO2, and abrasive or severe service applications. TEXSTEAM valves are designed for high corrosion resistance, bubble-tight sealing, high wear, and high impact resistance.
Super G TEXSTEAM plug valves
Super G plug valve’s reputation for tight shutoff and long service life has made it a preferred valve for manifold and production services in erosive environments.
- Metal-to-metal seating
- Sealant injection
- Round ports with low turbulence and pressure drop
- Valve bores to match pipe bores
- Locking device standard
- Ease of actuation
- Valve position indicator standard
- Inline repairability
- ASME Standards B1.20, B16.5, B16.10, B16.25, and B16.34
- API Specs 6D and 6FA
- MSS Standards SP-6, SP-25, and SP-55
- NACE MR0175
Super D TEXSTEAM plug valves
Our Series D TEXSTEAM plug valve is ideal for tough service conditions in oilfields such as H2S, CO2, entrained sand, and high flow conditions.
- Low-maintenance, bubble-tight sealing for severe service applications.
- Top entry and infield and inline repairability
- Choice of molded PC Buna-N or FKM seats
- Bubble-tight shutoff for zero leakage
- Soft, resilient DuraSeat won’t pit or scratch
- Compliance with NACE MR0175 and ASME Standard B16.34
- Large, rugged stem with secure locking device to prevent tampering
- Quarter-turn with internal stops