tEXSTEAM CHEMICAL INJECTION PUMP
Texsteam has over 80 years experience designing and building reliable chemical injection metering pumps that are used in multiple industries ranging from Upstream, Midstream, and Downstream Oil & Gas, Municipal Water and Waste Water Treatment to Power Generation and can inject multiple fluids including but not limited to corrosion inhibitors, detergents, anti-foaming agents, methanol, and de-emulsifiers. Our team designs and builds our pumps in Houston, TX and you will trust your operations with the Texsteam quality and reliability we are known for. We are the OEM that others benchmark.
Series 2200 Texsteam Pump
- Maximum discharge pressure of 1,000 psi (69 Bar).
- Maximum volume of 61 gallons per day (122 gallons per day for Duplex model).
- Duplex version permits increased single chemical volume to different location, or different chemicals to be injected into either a common feed line or alternate locations.
- Stroke adjustment feature allows for precise low-volume injection rates, and can be adjusted while the pump is in operation.
- 1/4 Horsepower motors are available in single phase or three phase voltages, with totally enclosed, non-ventilated (TENV) or explosion-proof enclosures.
- The geared motor and gear reducer assembly is available in 15, 30, or 60 strokes per minute (SPM) versions to accommodate multiple chemical injection demands.
- Motors are NRTL third-party certified by CSA/UL for use in hazardous locations.
Series 2400 Chemical Injection Pumps
Texsteam’s Series 2400 chemical injection pump is designed to deliver precise amounts of treatment chemicals for oil and gas production facilities, pipelines, process plants, and other applications where a rugged, electrically driven positive displacement pump is required. The Series 2400 chemical injection pump utilizes C-faced motors and gear reducers available in 30 or 60 strokes per minute (SPM) configurations to address a variety of flow and pressure requirements. The Series 2400 pump is available in either a simplex or duplex configuration and has the flexibility to utilize plunger sizes of 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, or 1-1/4″ to accommodate a wide number of pressures, flow rates, or chemicals with one pump assembly.
- One horsepower motor is standard, and is available in single or three phase voltages, TEFC or explosion-proof enclosures and suitable for 50 or 60 Hertz applicatlons. Two (2) horsepower motors are also available as an optional selection.
- Each pump head is independently adjustable while running for precise delivery of product, from 0-100 percent of capacity with repeatable accuracy to 1 percent of set point.
Series 2500 Electric Driven Chemical Injection Pump
The 2500 Series of Texsteam chemical injection pumps are electric driven, positive displacement pumps utilizing C-faced motors and common gear reducers. The gear reducers are available in 15, 30, 60, and 120 strokes per minute configurations. By utilizing even further flexibility of a wide variety of plunger sizes, the 2500 Series can fill many application requirements of different flow and pressures.
- Maximum discharge pressure: 6,000 PSI (414 bar) w/ 3/16” plunger
- Maximum volume 139 gallons per day (528 liters per day) w/ 1/2” plunger
- Each head is adjustable while running • Available simplex, duplex, triplex, or quadruplex configurations
- Mix or match head sizes – pump the same or different chemicals
- Available in four stroke rates: 15, 30, 60, or 120 strokes per minute
- Each head is independently coupled – user friendly in the field
Series 4300 Chemical Injection Pumps
Texsteam’s Series 4300 chemical injection pump is designed to deliver precise delivery of treatment chemicals for oil and gas production facilities, pipelines, process plants and other applications where a rugged, easy to maintain proportioning pump is required.
The electrically driven positive displacement design incorporates an integral worm gear drive with three available ratios and six (6) different plunger sizes to provide a wide selection of volumes and pressures. An optional 10:1 ratio externally mounted gear reducer is available for feed rates as low as half a pint per day.
- Flow rates from .063 GPD to 325 GPD per head.
- Discharge pressures from 150 psig to 5000 psig.
- Motors are available in single or three-phase voltages and in TENV or explosion-proof enclosures.
Series 1200 Beam Driven Chemical Injection Pump
Designed specifically for operation on a beam pumped oil well, the Texsteam Series 1200 Chemical Injection pumps are positive displacement type pumps powered by direct connection to the movement of a walking beam, rod line or rocker arm. The connection is made by a length of nominal pipe, or a wire line. The unit pumps on the upstroke of the beam action. On the downstroke, the injector arm returns to its set position. The ratchet mechanism is housed in a precision-bored, heavy cast gray iron case and is submerged in oil for long life.
The pump head design is efficient because of the horizontal plunger and vertical check valves; virtually trouble-free; easy to maintain; has stainless steel trim in standard heads; and a built-in to aid in priming, check pump action and catch chemical samples and external packing gland.
Series 5000 Texsteam Pump
Texsteam Series 5000 chemical injection pumps are positive displacement units powered by an integral gas/air motor. These pumps fill the requirements of a broad range of applications because of their ability to achieve high discharge pressures (up to 12,000 psig) and wide volume ranges. A horizontal plunger and vertical check valve arrangement provide high operating efficiency.
- Introducing detergents in air-gas drilling operations
- Blending foaming agents in water laden gas wells
- High pressure addition of fluid compounds in blending and chemical processing
- Introduction of de-salting agents, de-emulsifiers, inhibitors and flocculants in crude oil and gas steams
- High and low pressure lubrication systems
- Methanol and alcohol injection in gas systems to prevent freezing
- General high pressure injection applications
Series 5100 Chemical Injection Pumps
Texsteam’s 5100 Series Chemical Injectors are single acting, positive displacement plunger-type pumps, powered by gas via a diaphragm with a spring return. Speed control is accomplished by regulating the exhaust gas discharge flow. Reversal is accomplished by a direct spring-actuated switching mechanism (rotary three-way valve). Volume is controlled by the speed of the pump and by the stroke length, either 1” (25.4 mm) or 1/3” (8.5 mm) lengths.
- The introduction of de-emulsifiers, solvents, corrosion inhibitors, de-salting agents and flocculants in oil country operation
- High pressure bearing lubrication
- Water treatment
- Blending processes in refining and process plants
- Injection of methanol in gas pipelines
- Hydrostatic testing
Series 6100 Gas/Pneumatic Driven Injection Pumps
The Texsteam 6100 Series Pump line consists of a series of basic pump options all developed from a modular power unit. All units are pneumatically driven positive displacement, single or double acting, reciprocating pumps.
The basic pump is designed for use with three fluid ends, a 1-1/4″ and 2-3/4″ diameter plunger and a 4″ diameter piston. The fluid ends are interchangeable with the modular power cylinder and can be assembled as single ended units or double ended units in all combinations of sizes. All fluid ends are designed to withstand maximum output force of the power cylinder.
eries 9000 Gas/Pneumatic Driven Double Diaphragm Utility Pump
The Series 9000 Double Diaphragm Utility Pump is a double acting, positive displacement pump operated on either air or gas. A range of operating power pressures from 5 to 100 psig provide discharge volumes up to 60 gallons of water and discharge pressures up to 60 psig through 2” suction and discharge ports.
It handles any liquid from alcohol to mud, liquids containing solids 1/4” in diameter with ease, and liquids containing abrasives with a minimum of wear.
The 9000 can operate completely submerged. It is smokeless, quiet, and fireproof. This pump needs no priming for suction lifts up to 14 feet of water, and can perform suction lifts up to 23 feet when primed.
Series MX-5 Chemical Injection Pumps
- 1 to 62 GPH / 1 to 60 Strokes Per Minute
- Duplex Models Available
- No springs in the power cylinder-positive cycle operation
- Adjustable packing allows for planned maintenance
- Easily field serviceable
- Ability to recycle unused supply gas
- Wide range of service gas pressure
- Minimum – 30 psig
- Maximum – 145 psig
- Option of ceramic plungers – longer life on the plunger and packing
- Variety of packing allows for many chemical compatibilities
MXG Gas/Pneumatic Driven Chemical Injection Pumps
The Texsteam MXG pump extends the first to market MX pneumatic technology with new low flow capabilities and fewer components to provide the most accurate and dependable product for your pneumatic driven injection needs.
- The spring-free design is easier to repair with no spring used in the pneumatic process
- The pump incorporates differentiated needle valves to more accurately regulate the speed of the pump
- “Stall-free pump” – the MXG delivers improved low flow capabilities combined with increased inlet pressure to expand minimum strokes per minute range
- ZERO BLEED* solution – the MXG is capable of 100% ex-haust capture, eliminating fugitive emissions