Series 10 Mixers
Lightnin’s field-proven Series 10 is no ordinary mixer. In thousands of installation and hundreds of applications worldwide, Series 10 mixers provide a superior combination of value and performance
- Large taper roller bearings and L 10 life in excess of 100.000 hrs ensure maximum durability.
- High quality carburized and ground gears and an AGMA Service Factor in excess of 1,5 ensure long life.
- Unique output shaft connection gives greater stiffness, reduces deflection at the seal and prolongs seal life.
- High strength ductile iron motor pedestal gives a rigid stable mounting and allows single point safe lifting of the drive assembly.
EW Series Mixers
The EW top entry mixer series has been specifically developed for use throughout the process and water treatment industries. It is capable of operating on a wide range of applications like high viscosity blending, operation in process reactors, high-speed flash mixing and low-speed sludge thickening.
- Rugged cast iron gearbox casing for strength and durability.
- Power rating 0.25 to 30 kW with IP55 Euro voltage integral motor – no shims, no alignment problems.
- Epoxy paint finishes as standard.
- Low maintenance.
- Proven field performance and reliability.
Series 500 and 600 Mixers
Lightnin 500/600 series mixers are designed to provide rugged, dependable service and economy in a wide
range of applications, from pharmaceutical fermentation and large-scale chemical processing to minerals
processing and arduous waste treatment processes.
- A choice of Lightnin’s high-efficiency impellers to suit the application. Numerous mechanical seal options (lubricated, dry-running single or double) to cover a wide range of pressure and temperature combinations.
A slotted pedestal to accommodate seal lube lines.
- Patent-pending rigid shaft construction for longer allowable shafts without steady bearings.
- An innovative shielded dry well to prevent oil leaks.
Series 700 and 800 Mixers
Lightnin 700/800 series mixers are designed to provide reliable service in the largest, most demanding
applications, from pharmaceutical fermentation and large-scale chemical processing to minerals processing
and arduous waste treatment processes.
- A choice of Lightnin’s high-efficiency impellers to suit the application.
- A choice of replaceable cartridge seals.
- The exclusive hollow quill drives to protect the gear train from severe shaft flexure. For 800 series units, quill and mixer shaft are mounted on separate bearings.
- A dry well around the quill shaft to positively prevent leakage down the shaft.
- ugged gearbox housing designed for easy assembly and maintenance.