wKM Ball Valve
WKM floating ball valves, Industry-recognized flanged and threaded end floating ball valves for oilfield and industrial applications. This rugged yet economical ductile iron ball valve is ideal for threaded end oilfield applications where carbon steel
body material is not a requirement.
DynaSeal 210 floating Ball Valve
The Cameron WKM Model 210A floating ball valve is a two-piece design with a ductile iron body and tailpiece. This economical valve includes many of the premium design features found in the WKM carbon steel 310C and 310F ball valves. This valve primarily is used in the oilfield market, typically chosen for the following applications:
- Production wing valves on low-pressure gas wells
- Production flowlines
- Production gathering systems for water, oil, and gas
- Gas blowdown service
- Tank batteries for storage or production
- Frac water tanks
- 1″ to 4″ x 3″ (25 mm to 100 mm x 80 mm)
- 1000 to 2000 psi
Maximum Pressure Ratings
- 1″ to 3″ x 2″ (25 mm to 80 mm x 50 mm); 2000 psi
- 3″ x 3″ to 4″ x 3″ (80 mm to 100 mm x 80 mm); 1500 psi
WKM 370D4 trunnion-mounted ball valves
The Cameron WKM 370D Series ball valves satisfy a wide range of ANSI and API Spec 6D applications. Engineered for heavy-duty, reduced-maintenance performance and manufactured in a variety of body and seal materials, WKM 370D Series valves are commonly selected for many specialized applications such as gas distribution, gas transmission, oilfield production, and industrial applications.
Sizes: 2 to 16 in [50 to 400 mm]
- Pressure classes: 150 to 5000
- Provisions for secondary seat sealant or stem sealant injection
- Designed in accordance with ANSI Standard B16.34
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with API Spec 6D
- Fire-tested to API Specs 607 and 6FA
- NACE MR0175/ISO 15156
WKM 320 Series floating ball valve
The WKM 320 Series floating ball valve features a patent-pending seat that enables internal cavity relief while maintaining bidirectional sealing capability.
- Bidirectional sealing capability
- Built-in cavity relief to prevent excess pressure buildup around the ball
- Lower break-to-open torque for reduced actuation requirement and easier operation
In every trim, WKM 320 Series valves include NACE compliance, fugitive-emissions capabilities, and fire-test certification to API Spec 607 7th Ed.
WKM C50 valve is a two-piece threaded end valve
The WKM C50 valve is a two-piece threaded end valve that satisfies a wide range of applications.
- Fire-tested and certified to API Spec 607 4th Edition
- 5,000-psi working pressure
- Conformance to NACE MR0175 (2002) specifications
- Positively retained stem design
- Standard stem lubrication with fitting
- Tamper-proof double-locking plate