Xomox high-Performance Butterfly Valves
Xomox butterfly valves, from resilient seated, to high performance to severe service, to handle virtually any process application. Available in classes 150, 300 and 600 and in sizes 2” to 48” depending on pressure class. High performance butterfly valves are the solution for services that require higher temperatures, and more extreme conditions
XOMOX® High Performance Butterfly Valves Type 800
The XOMOX® Series 800 offers a broad range of high performance butterfly valves with long life and extrem tightness under high pressure and vacuum conditions.
This double excentric high-performance butterfly valve provides important advantages:
- 360° sealing seat area
- long life of seat due to early disengagement of the disc from seat
- reduced torque figures compared to conventional butterfly valve designs
- a large diameter shaft which provides a direct and distortion free power transmission to disc and therefore excellent control characteristics (low hysteresis)
For applications involving flammable media, the dual component seat offers both superior sealing and fire tested security. It provides tightness according to leak rate A (EN12266-1) up to 300°C.
XOMOX® Special Purpose Butterfly Valves
XOMOX® offers custom designs and modifications of high performance butterfly valves to handle virtually any process application.
Custom designs and modifications for unusual and difficult applications, high alloy materials, extremely complex or compact processing systems using cost-effective solutions.
XOMOX® Cryogenic Butterfly Valves
- Specifically designed for sub-zero line temperature services. These valves handle cryogenic fluids efficiently and reliably with minimum maintenance requirements.
- The compact size of the wafer and lug style valves permits minimum temperature stabilization times on either line heat-up or cool-down.
XOMOX® High Performance Butterfly Steam Traced Jacketed Valves
The XOMOX® HPBV-STJ offers:
- triple-point prevention of media solidification in the shaft and bearings, the valve body and the disc.
- patented, innovative designs for both valve stem and body.
- steam circulation through the full perimeter of the disc.
XOMOX® XeniTh™ Extended Temperature Valves
- XeniTh HPBV provides a virtually leak proof seal and an extend.
- The valve’s Tufline-600 seat is axially pliant. Unlike other seals, there is no radial stretch, so when the valve opens, the seat flexes axially, returning to its original compact shape. It does not “relax” into the flow path.
XOMOX® High Performance Butterfly ValvesType 800ISO
The XOMOX® 800ISO valves offer an ISO 5211 actuator interface with an extended neck to allow for pipe insulation, optionally a smooth uninterrupted retainer, and closed bottom for improved safety and leak prevention on sizes DN80-DN300/3″-12″.
- Is the only double offset design butterfly valve on the market with uninterrupted sealing surfaces that provide double dead-end service under full differential pressure.
- The ISO mounting flange allows levers, gear mechanisms, and actuators to be mounted directly via a standardized ISO interface.
- The closed design of the head and neck allows the connecting piping and valve to be completely insulated while eliminating potential leak paths.
- The integrated travel stop protects the seat from damage that can result from over-travel of the disc.
- For applications involving flammable media, the dual component seat offers both superior sealing and fire tested security. It provides tightness according to leak rate A (EN12266-1) up to 300°C.